Unique offer by The Exclusive Travel Group - The Farm at Cape kidnappers, Hawke's Bay.
The Farm at Cape Kidnappers, or ”The Farm” as it has become known, is located in the Hawke’s Bay - one of New Zealand’s most significant wine districts. A true five-star experience and one of New Zealand’s top luxury lodges The Cape Kidnappers estate is set on a 5,000-acre sheep and cattle farm which rolls along cliffs that plunge dramatically to the sea. Complete with the internationally acclaimed and challenging par 72 Cape Kidnappers Golf Course.
On the exterior, the lodge resembles a cluster of farm buildings, designed to blend with the rustic feel of the area. Interior design is by Linda Bedell of Aspen, Colorado. Local materials are incorporated into graciously scaled rooms, full of natural light and unexpected treasures. Comfort, style, and ease are at a premium, with each room taking on a character of its own while harkening back to the rural feeling of a New Zealand sheep station and wine country.
The property features a full service luxury Spa, a well-equipped fitness centre, a shared outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and a pool cabana. For your dining pleasure, the Farm at Cape Kidnappers offers two dining rooms, both featuring gourmet and a la carte dining; a combination of local and international fare, prepared by experienced chefs.
* 22 Guest Suites
* 4 bedroom Owners Cottage
* Par 72 championship golf course
* Beautiful full service day spa
* Fitness centre and outdoor pool
With a playground of over 5,000 acres on your doorstep, there’s plenty to do at The Farm with a choice of on-site activities – additional costs may apply
Spa - the Spa at Cape Kidnappers is located in a farm cottage positioned high on a hill top the spa building has beautiful white washed walls, vaulted beamed ceilings and soft fresh blue accents.
Hiking Trails - whether your pleasure is a short stroll, an early morning jog, or a long walk, there are plenty of options at Cape Kidnappers.
Mountain Biking - explore and enjoy the property by bike - adult and children’s mountain bikes are available for guest use.
Kiwi Discovery Walk - escorted by an experienced guide from Environmental Services who carry out essential monitoring of the kiwi, guests can observe the guide checking the kiwi transmitters and watch them being weighed and measured.
Gannet Colony - Cape Kidnappers is the home of the largest, most accessible mainland colony of gannets in the world.
Golf - like Kauri Cliffs, Cape Kidnappers plays above the ocean, atop dramatic cliffs. But unlike Kauri Cliffs, where the shape of the land dictates play along the shoreline, this course runs to and from the edge.
Quad Biking - take control of the throttle and ride with your guide over the stunning 6,000 acre sheep and cattle farm.
Exclusive Travel Group Unique Winter Promotional Offer
* Accommodation in a luxurious Suite
* Lodge credit of $500.00 per room, per night
* Complimentary return road transfers from/to Bay of Islands airport
* Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, dinner and full breakfast
* Complimentary Wi-Fi, mini bar (excluding liquor and wine) and an early check in and late check out subject to availability on arrival
NZ$1,650 + 15% GST per room, per night (1st June – 31st October 2017)
This offer is subject to the following conditions:
* Bookings must be made directly with The Exclusive Travel Group
* Minimum 3 night stay
* For stays up to and including 31st October 2017 only
* The lodge activity credit can be applied to golf, spa, quad bike tours, and other on-site activities during the guest stay. It is non-transferable and may not be applied to reduce the nightly tariff.