Unique offer by The Exclusive Travel Group - The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs, Northland
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs, set on 6,000 acres near Matauri Bay, Northland, affords spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean. Amongst the scenery, Cape Brett and the offshore Cavalli Islands are a part of the panoramic view seen from the verandas, lounge, card room and dining room. Luxurious accommodation and private beaches nearby add to the appeal.
The main lodge consists of a spacious, beamed living room, meeting room, card room, fitness centre and computer room. Gourmet a la carte dining is available in the main dining room or on the verandas. Twenty two guest suites offer their own private porch, comfortable bedroom with sitting area and open fireplace, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom. The suites are nestled on the edge of a native forest overlooking the ocean and golf course.
Other amenities include two Astroturf tennis courts and a heated outdoor infinity swimming pool with Jacuzzi and spa located in a Totara forest. Kauri Cliffs also has three secluded private swimming beaches.
* 22 Guest Suites
* 2 bedroom Owners Cottage
* Par 72 championship golf course
* Beautiful full service day spa
* Fitness centre with indoors lap pool and Jacuzzi
Kauri Cliffs - Golf
The golf course, designed by David Harman, of Golf Course Consultants in Orlando, Florida, is an eye-popping 6510metre par 72 that overlooks the ocean. Kauri Cliffs was named 49th best golf course in the world by Golf magazine and awarded Best New International Golf Course in 2001 by Golf Digest.
Since it opened in 2000, Kauri Cliffs has quickly gained a worldwide reputation that was enhanced in March 2003 when it was the site for Shell's Wonderful World of Golf and a match, hosted by veteran American broadcaster Jack Whittaker, featuring American PGA Tour star Fred Couples and New Zealander Michael Campbell.
The inland holes wind through marsh, forest and farmland, and 15 holes have sea views. Six holes are played along the clifftop that plunges into the sea and in that way are unmatched by any course anywhere.
Kauri Cliffs has a complete pro shop and, should you decide to travel without your own clubs, it has the latest Callaway irons and woods for both men and women to hire.
Kauri Cliffs - Spa
The tranquillity and ambience of Kauri Cliffs provide the ultimate Spa setting. Located on the top floor of the Lodge, the spa is situated next to the gym.
Whether it's for the perfect wind down after a day's golf, to de-stress and rejuvenate after hours of travelling or for pure indulgence, the Spa at Kauri Cliffs is a relaxation haven. To make the most of your time while at the Spa, we encourage you to book your maintenance treatments as an add-on to your massage, facial, body treatment, manicure or pedicure. Spa hours are 11 am to 7pm daily. Special requests can be made for treatments outside of these hours with prior notification.
Exclusive Travel Group Unique Winter Promotional Offer
* Accommodation in a luxurious Suite
* Lodge credit of $500.00 per room, per night
* Complimentary return road transfers from/to Bay of Islands airport
* Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, dinner and full breakfast
* Complimentary Wi-Fi, mini bar (excluding liquor and wine) and an early check in and late check out subject to availability on arrival
NZ$1,650 + 15% GST per room, per night (1st June – 31st October 2017)This offer is subject to the following conditions:
* Bookings must be made directly with The Exclusive Travel Group
* Minimum 3 night stay
* For stays up to and including 31st October 2017 only
* The lodge activity credit can be applied to golf, spa, quad bike tours, and other on-site activities during the guest stay. It is non-transferable and may not be applied to reduce the nightly tariff.