Unique offer by The Exclusive Travel Group - Matakauri Lodge, Queenstown.
Matakauri Lodge, spectacularly situated on Lake Wakatipu, offers stunning views from every angle of the Remarkables, Cecil and Walter Peak mountain ranges. Just seven minutes from Queenstown, Matakauri Lodge is an alpine lakeside retreat nestled in one of the world’s most serenely beautiful landscapes.
The main lodge consists of spacious lounge, dining and living areas, all with views of Lake Wakatipu. The lodge also offers a range of indoor and outdoor dining options for our guests, including superb private dining options
Facilities include a full service luxury spa, swimming pool with spa and a fully equipped fitness centre. Every suite offers its own private porch, bedroom with sitting area and open fireplace, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom. The cottages are nestled in a native forest overlooking Lake Wakatipu and the mountain panorama.
Queenstown, as well as the gateway to the Fiordland National Park, is a sophisticated resort town, nestled in picture postcard fashion on the shores of the expansive snow-fed, glacial Lake Wakatipu, surrounded by mountains.
Queenstown is surrounded by national parks, glaciers, fiords, back country fly fishing rivers, Lord of the Rings film scenes, deserted gold mining settlements and host of exciting tour options. You can take a scenic helicopter ride, go white water rafting or jet boating, test your skills at one of the region's World Class golf courses or pamper yourself in one of the town's many health spas, you can hunt, fish, mountain bike, para-glide and in the winter months ski, snowboard or heli-ski.
The Remarkable's soar above you in the crisp air, their snow clad peaks, rosy in the dawn, beckon you upwards, tempting you to explore the majestic mountain tops. For something a little more relaxing perhaps a languid wander around town and relaxing in the warmth of a fine restaurant, luxury lodges and five star resorts head a vast range of accommodation options in international visitors.
Many popular tramps begin in Glenorchy, at the head of Lake Wakatipu, a 44km drive through breathtaking scenery. The Rees-Dart, Greenstone and Caples valleys, with their dramatic mountain backdrops, take several days to explore, and the Routeburn track is so famous that visitors walking it now have to book well in advance.
Exclusive Travel Group Unique Winter Promotional Offer:
* Stay 4 nights, pay for 3 in a room of your choice
* Lodge credit of $400.00 per room, per stay
* Complimentary return transfers from/to Queenstown airport
* Complimentary 50 minute massage, I per room per visit
* Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, dinner and full breakfast
* Complimentary Wi-Fi, mini bar (excluding liquor and wine) and an early check in and late check out subject to availability on arrival.
This offer is subject to the following conditions:
* Bookings must be made directly with The Exclusive Travel Group
* For stays up to and including 31st October 2017 only
* The lodge activity credit can be applied to lodge incidentals. It is non-transferrable and may not be applied to reduce the nightly tariff.